Our vision is that we would impact Albany, Oregon for the kingdom of God in a tremendous way. To become an equipping and mobilizing church that transforms our community for Jesus Christ.
To transform people through Christ’s message and ministry; equipping them to worship, grow and live in relationship with Christ and mobilizing them to share in ministry.
We value people and God’s Word because they are both eternal and matter the most to God. We share these through the valuable avenues of worship, discipleship and fellowship (life together). These values are all gathered under the umbrella of Prayer.
Our fellowship began 75 years ago as North Albany Baptist in the Grange Hall just down the road from our current campus. In 1953 we purchased 6 acres of property on North Albany Road and built our church building. We then partnered with CB NW, jointly supporting several worldwide missionaries. Remodeling began in the 1970’s with the addition of a gymnasium and commercial kitchen. To more accurately reflect our ministry, in 2012 the name of the church was changed to North Albany Community Church (NACC). Then in 2020 to better serve the community a full service coffee bar was added to our cafeteria style lobby and a 200 seat amphi theater was completed.